Modern MICE services with top International Standards in Croatia and across the region in an exclusive environment with personalized attention.
Meet (in) Zagreb, the Croatian capital where half of all conferences and other business meetings in the country are held. Visit it's most important sights, learn more about Croatian culture, history, gastronomy.
- 15 congress hotels
- 13 congress halls
- 13 historical buildings as meeting venues
Opatija has always been an elite center for the biggest events - business, art, entertainment. Each year Opatija hosts more than 500 congresses, seminars, various meetings and events.
- 12 congress hotels
- More than 50 congress halls with capacity up to 900 people
- Only 40 km from the airport
Šibenik, the only indigenous Croatian town on the Adriatic coast and the only Croatian town with two UNESCO protected properties, has the largest convention center in Croatia. Ideally located in the heart of Dalmatia and only 6 km from the city, Šibenic Convention Center is a new modern high-tech location for your congress, meeting or event.
- 11 congress halls on 4000m2
- The largest capacity of 1500 seats in theathre mode
- 1500 hotel rooms in 5 hotels
The Cellars of Diocletian's palace in Split are unbeatable venue for your perfect event. Experience the region by sailing boat, deep sea diving or by canoing or rafting down the Cetina river.
- 37 conngress and meeting halls in 7 hotels
- The largest hall for 1500 people at Meštrović Gallery
The Pearl of Adriatic, Dubrovnik is the brand of Croatia and the most known destination of the region. Largest hotel & meeting capacity in Croatia, rich cultural heritage, mild climate, large choice of incentive activities and entertainment and international airport make Dubrovnik the most desirable MICE destination in this part of the Europe.
- 46 hotels with 3000 accommodation units of which 14 are 5* hotels
- famous historical venues for special meeting and event.